It was my birthday on Monday, June 16th. It was a good day, but it felt like I have really become an adult... and I don't like it. My birthday has always topped off as one of my favorite days of the year. Even more than Christmas. I just love the fact that it is my day and I can do anything I want and everyone does things for me to make it a great day. This year was the first year that it wasn't really that way. Not that it wasn't a good day. Jordan made it a great day and my family did too. It was just that for the first time I spent the majority of my birthday alone. It was the strangest feeling. On past birthdays I would go shopping with my mom and Hillary and we would go to lunch and have a fun day. It didn't help that my birthday was on a Monday this year. I woke up and slowly got ready for the day. I planned on buying myself some lunch but Hillary felt bad for me and she called to tell me that she was taking me to lunch! That was fun and it gave me something to do. I spent the rest of the afternoon browsing at random stores along the way home.
Jordan got off work at 5 and we went to dinner at Red Robin. It was a lot of fun. Jordan gave me a brand new blow dryer and money to buy a flat iron. He even picked out the blow dryer himself (with a little help from Erin, thanks!) He always gives such thoughtful gifts, things that he knows that I need and want. He is the most wonderful husband and I love him so much!! After dinner we went to my parents house for ice cream cake. My mom and dad gave me some presents and we were able to relax and play frisbee. Although it was a slightly lonely birthday, it was still great! Thanks to all my family and friends for making me feel so special and loved!
Jordan got off work at 5 and we went to dinner at Red Robin. It was a lot of fun. Jordan gave me a brand new blow dryer and money to buy a flat iron. He even picked out the blow dryer himself (with a little help from Erin, thanks!) He always gives such thoughtful gifts, things that he knows that I need and want. He is the most wonderful husband and I love him so much!! After dinner we went to my parents house for ice cream cake. My mom and dad gave me some presents and we were able to relax and play frisbee. Although it was a slightly lonely birthday, it was still great! Thanks to all my family and friends for making me feel so special and loved!

No comments:
Post a Comment