Friday, June 27, 2008

I am officially a Dental Hygienist!

I am excited to say that I have found a job! I know that I graduated almost 2 months ago and you are all probably thinking that I should have found a job before now. However, I had to wait forever to get the results of my board exams and then it took a few weeks to get my dental hygiene license. I start work on Monday! I will work 2 days a week through July and then starting in August I will be full time (which is technically only 4 days a week for a dental hygienist). It has been nice to relax these past few weeks, but it is getting old and I can't wait to put my skills to use. I am sure that Jordan is more excited for me to start because he has been the only one with a job since we have been married. He is such a great husband and has been so supportive. He is ready to get me out of the house and making some money! I am nervous that I will have forgotten everything that I learned in school, but it will be great. I can't wait to start!


Weber State Dental Hygiene Class of 2008


11 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Congratulations Holly! That is so exciting!! Good luck!

Jenna (Molyneaux) Flom

erin said...

That is exciting! Congrats =)

ariel said...

hey hollie! i saw your blog link on jamie's. congrats! all of you dental hygienists look so pretty!

ClaysJenna said...

p.s. I added you onto my blogroll:) hope you dont mind:)

the fellers said...

ummmm...when did I miss the fact that you have a blog? duh me! I love it! I am so excited!!! Happy Belated Birthday by the way! And I still think you need to tell Jordan that I cant raise plants either, they ALWAYS ALWAYS die, but i have two kiddies that are still alive some miraculous way!! haha

Ju and Brack said...

Hollie! I can't believe that you have added me to your blog list and I didn't tell me you had a blog!!! You are so silly! I can't believe that you are done with school and are going to be working. Where are you working? Do you know the Bowhuis (spelling?) girl very well (next to you in the picture). She is in my ward but I don't know her. Any way, CONGRATS!

Mindi said...

Hollie, I didn't know you had a blog. Yay! I'm excited to stay up to date with you. congrats on finishing Hygiene school. what a great career to have. good luck1

Eliza said...

okay from reading your comments it looks like I'm not the only one in the dark about you having a blog! hello, I need to know these things, I mean what kind of stalker am I? I'm getting rusty. ; ) anyway, I'm so glad you commented now we can keep in touch whether you want to or not. : ) Congrats btw on graduation and being an offical hygienist!

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

Congrats!
love your blog!
tell your fam hi!

{Jamey} said...

YEA~ Hollie I'm glad you have a blog! So hows everything going for you? I miss seeing everyone already and it's only been 2 months!

Skye said...

congrats on the job, where will you be working?