Today we went on a hike with Jordan's family up to Silver Lake. Doug and Debbie came, along with Tyson and Christee. We left early in the morning and had a blast!

This is at the very end of the hike. We got so dirty because the trail was dusty.

We hiked down this hill that was filled with pretty purple flowers so we had to stop and pose for a picture. This hill reminded me of the very end of the movie The sound of music when they are escaping through the mountains from the Nazis! I know, I am a dork!


Jordan looking like a flower among flowers.

The hike down.

Our dusty sweaty faces.

This is the beginning of the hike. It almost looks like The Sacred Grove. It was very beautiful.


Finally at the top!

The lake was super full and freezing cold. We watched some kids diving into the water and they quickly got out! Too cold for swimming.


We hiked up to a waterfall just above the lake. It was so cold. Jordan stuck his head in the water. Brrr!

Jordan and Tyson.

How many Brown's does it take to filter some water out of the stream?!

A random pic of Debbie and I.

The tree which the Brown's always get a picture with.

The boys climbing up for their picture. Doug was being very daring.

Doug and Debbie.

The boys finally in position.
4 comments:
oh my word that is gorgeous, and I'm not a big fan of hiking or just exerting myself for that matter, but I think I would be up for that with that view. Where is that? btw, we need to hang out, are you guys super busy this summer?
I remember doing that hike, years ago. It was really fun. One day maybe we will be able to do it again.
this is soooo pretty!! Where is it? I want to go drag dave up there to hike it with me. Give me the details..
Looks like fun. You guys are so cute!
Where was this? It is beautiful. And I've been pretty busy with work-this week I worked 4 days. So I don't think I'll be needing anything else hopefully. Are you liking where you work?
Post a Comment