Last weekend was the annual Hallows family reunion. We usually go to Bear Lake, but my aunts were in charge this year and they chose Park City. It was a great weekend!


Here is Jordan at the Luau. He was such a great sport and wore his lei the entire time.

Mom and Hillary got a lot of sun! It was a crazy hot weekend even in Park City.

Tanner with his creepy little smile.

Tanner and Hillary lounging by the pool.


Jordan needed a nap! He got tired watching all the little kids swim.

The Hawaiian theme was continued the next morning with the yummiest coconut french toast and homemade syrup.

The little kids had a Dora the Explorer pinata after breakfast and Tanner got the hair. Doesn't he look cute as Tanner the explorer!

Hillary and I waiting in line for the ski lift.

Chad and Angie with their kids and Tanner waiting to load the ski lift.



Look how strong Jordan is. He didn't even need any help pulling his sled.

Jordan got to ride with my cousin Colin down the Alpine slide. Jordan was nice and went slow.

It is tradition to get a snow cone. They are Jordan's favorite, but I would rather have an ice cream cone. Yummy!
5 comments:
FUN!! Can't believe how grown up Tyson & Tanner are... it blows my mind!! I miss your family. Tell your parents hi for me!
how fun! you guys are so dang cute I love it!
Oh what a cute family! I pretty much love us... PS What a great dad Jordan will make falling asleep watching the kids swim.... HA!
Post some beautiful pictures of me on your blog...i've been waiting for so long now! If you need any i'm sure I can provide.
Hey Hollie! This is Jenny (Wright) Nielsen. I found your blog from Eliza's blog. It looks like you guys are doing well! It was fun to see what you are up to!
Post a Comment