Saturday, November 8, 2008

One year older and wiser too, happy birthday to you!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted and there is a lot that I need to update, but I just wanted to tell Jordan Happy Birthday! His birthday isn't officially for another hour, but I know I won't have time to do this tomorrow. He is going to be 26 years old! I can't believe how time flies. We have been married for 2 years and it has seriously been the most fabulous 2 years. Jordan is the best husband. He works so hard for us and he is always concerned about me. He is so funny and makes me happy. He takes such good care of me and he is my best friend! I love you Jord! I don't know what I would do without you, and I don't want to ever have to find out. I hope you have a great day and all your wildest dreams come true!

At the zoo with his favorite animal!


On our honeymoon.


Jordan's momentary mustache.


Hanging out at the airport.


giddee-up!




Sexy legs!

5 comments:

Josh and Laurie said...

How was Hawaii? We all need to get together again to go to lunch and catch up. Happy Birthday Jordan. I love the pics.

Jake said...

Read about your Hawaii trip on Hollery's blog. Crazy.

Happy Birthday

Shaun and Kelsey said...

Hollie! That was hilarious, I am so glad you re-posted that photo of Jordan in his robe! Made my day. We need to do something soon. Happy Late Birthday Jordan!

Tara said...

I'm so glad I came across your blog. You guys are so cute! Happy late b-day Jordan!

C and MC said...

Yeah, nice robe picture. The tie isn't even tied, whoa scary. Cute blog Hollie. I spent my first day at Weber today. It was pretty good, except for all the crazy snow.