Sunday, February 8, 2009

I haven't posted in a long long time. I feel like I have nothing of consequence to say. I look at other blogs and see all the great and wonderful things that everyone is doing and it makes me not want to write about the boring mundane things that are happening in our lives. Oh well. Here we go.

We are both still working working working. We stay really busy. Some weeks I feel like I don't even have time to breathe. But life is good. No complaints here. We are still loving being done with school. We work during the week and play on the weekends. We love to spend time with our families, and we have been especially busy house hunting. We figure that now is a fantastic opportunity to buy a home - but it is a difficult thing to find a house that we both like and agree on. I hate looking for homes because it just gets me anxious to be in our own home. I am so impatient. We actually just put our first offer on a home and we are excited to hear back. It is crazy and scary to think that we are at this stage in our life, but we are thrilled.

7 comments:

Shawnee said...

House hunting is really stessful, but it really pays off in the end. You guys are going to love owning your own home. Good luck with everything!

the fellers said...

I didnt know you were going to buy, that is great, I cant wait to see it when you get it! I am glad you finally posted!

Josh and Laurie said...

I feel for ya. I think my life is boring. And you know my stories about house hunting. Still haven't heard back on ours that we put an offer on in Dec.

Ryan and Crystal said...

I also feel like my life is boring. I have no kids and I hate talking about myself so its hard to blog. But we like to hear whats going on. I'm glad you updated your blog. That is so exciting you are looking for a house, I am so jealous. I can imagine it being so stressfull, but just think you'll be a pro then in a year or so you can help me : ) Good luck with the house hunting I hope everything goes great!!

Jenny said...

I like your update! I always struggle too thinking that I have nothing interesting to blog about, but it totally doesn't matter! I think any update is interesting! Anyway, that is super exciting that you put an offer on a house! Keep us all posted! And tell Jordan thanks for letting me bug him with questions at work! : )

Danielle said...

I agree with Jen, I read some people's blogs and wish I could write like that, some make normal life so interesting... anyway, it's good to hear. Yay for house hunting!! I didn't know you were looking, so jealous!

Erika said...

How exciting for you guys! Owning a home is great fun!